Thursday, May 3, 2012

My Pictures

I told you that I like to take pictures! Anything that catches my eye, I will take a picture of it! When I grow up I want to own my own Photography business.
Here are some pics of just anything!

 I love double rainbows! Don't you?!?!



Can you find Mr.Squibbles?!?!

Don't you think that, that is a lot of stuff to sell?


" You don’t take a photograph, you make it." - Ansel Adams

6 comments:

  1. Mr. Skuibbles is so cute! Idk if im spelling his name right:s

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Mr.Squibbles, but it's okay!
    Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! I couldn't find Mr. Squibbles for a minute, but then I finally saw him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, it's funny. My dad calls it an E.T. scene moment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really is! But he so cute, I wish I could get a bunny. They are sooo fluffy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hopie,Love your blog Climb a Tree squibbles looks so CUTE!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete