Two or three weeks ago my dad and I went camping at Beaver Creek for two days. We had a blast! On our last day we climbed this giant boulder only with our hands. It was so much fun!
This is about half way up. See, you can't even see the top, the camera couldn't fit it all.
While we were camping and for another two weeks we were dog sitting my friend's dog, Leah. I now call her my "Girly Girl". She's so good. When my friend and her family came back from their trip I didn't want to giver her back. Plus my dog Roofus, LOVED her staying with us!
The next week my sister and I helped out at our church for VBS. Or Vacation Bible School. I had a lot of fun! I had an awesome assistant, Elena, and five wonderful, adorable kids. Bekka, Amelia, Callan, Sophia, and Chloe. They were all so cute! And they were all so good!
On the Fourth of July my family and I got back from camping. This time we were camping up at Sylvan Lake. Our family LOVES Sylvan Lake! It's so nice there. We had a lot of fun, we caught fish, went on a three hour hike, kayaked, and hiked some more. It was a lot of fun! This was our second year going and I am looking forward to going again next year!
Also, my dad took me to a Colorado Rockies game. If you know me well enough, you know that I love the Rockies! To me, baseball is just so cool! After the game was over my dad and I went to a nice dipping grill called Vesta. It was really cool. My favorite dip was the Hot Chocolate Dip. It was really good! I had a picture of me at the grill, but it was sideways so you wouldn't really be able to see it. Sorry.
Hey, I know my life has been crazy lately, but that doesn't mean yours can't!





No comments:
Post a Comment