Sunday, July 29, 2012

The Olympics

Let's see, the Opening Ceremony for the Olympics was on Friday. I though that was a really good ceremony! I loved how they made the Olympic Rings. I also liked how the "Queen of England" "jumped" out of the plane! Saturday was the first official day of the games! Misty May-Treanor and Kerri Walsh-Jennings of course won the Beach Volleyball Match! I also saw the bike race with the big crash. That was a pretty bad fall. Today was the first day for the women's gymnastics. The Fab Five's first day! Those girls are amazing! My favorite sports in the Olympics would have to be gymnastics and Field Hockey!
I'm looking forward to the upcoming days of the Olympics!
What's your favorite sport?!?!

3 comments:

  1. The gymnastics is my favorite. But I also like the swimming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gymnastics, and diving have to be the best summer sports for me! Love your posts. So cute and personal:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I also like Synchronized Diving. It's pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete